The people at PA&E thrive in the most challenging fields of human endeavor. Our collective capabilities break down barriers and create new technical possibilities in defense, medical, space and commercial industries.
We Seek and Solve Critical Connectivity Challenges.
The work done at PA&E is used on the latest fighter jets and missile systems. Our housings and connectors have journeyed into deep space and back. Our implantable device components help doctors save cardiac patients and improve the lives of thousands by remediating pain or restoring hearing. We make products that make a difference. Join us.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team at a company that values its employees, please apply today! We celebrate diversity and welcome candidates of all backgrounds.
At PA&E, we have an inclusive and supportive work environment, and our benefits package is a reflection of this commitment. Our benefit offerings include:
- Insurance Benefits: We provide our employees with access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and long-term care to ensure they can prioritize their health and well-being.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): We believe in the importance of work-life balance, so we offer generous PTO allowances that accrue with each pay period so that our employees can rest and recharge, spend time with family and friends, or pursue personal interests.
- Paid Holidays: We recognize the importance of spending time with loved ones during holidays, so our employees receive paid holidays to celebrate and enjoy these moments.
- Growth Participation Units (GPUs): We provide growth participation units (GPUs) to our employees, which represent a share of the company's growth and success. Our GPUs are issued to all employees and as we increase the value of our business, they grow in value as well. When our current private equity firms sells the company, GPUs will be paid out, with all employees sharing in the profits from the sale.
- 401(k) Matching: We offer up to 4% 401(k) matching to help our employees save for their future.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance: We want to ensure that our employees are protected in case of unexpected circumstances, and provide short-term & long-term disability insurances, entirely employer paid.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We believe in continuous learning and development and offer tuition reimbursement to support our employees' educational goals.
- Additional Perks: Our employees enjoy a range of additional benefits such as dependable work schedules, overtime opportunities, term life & AD&D insurance, corporate gym membership discounts, and more.
Due to ITAR Requirements, all PA&E employees must be classified as US Persons and are required to show proof upon hire. *U.S. Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 of the ITAR: U.S. Person means a person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the United States.
PA&E is always looking for great talent! To see a list of our current openings, please apply here.
PA&E is a Qnnect Company.
Equal Employment Opportunity: EEO/AA
The Company believes that its objectives can best be achieved by utilizing, to the fullest extent, all of the human resources available to it, without discrimination based on characteristics unrelated to performance. This policy statement is intended to remind all employees and potential employees that it is the Company’s policy not to discriminate in employment based upon race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, filing of a workers’ compensation claim, veteran’s status or any status protected under applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy prevails through every aspect of the employment relationship including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, transfer, layoff, disciplinary action, and, if necessary, termination.