Hermetic Connectors and Electronic Packaging
SOURIAU PA&E utilizes specialized precision machining techniques, advanced materials science, process engineering and
proprietary technologies and processes to produce some of the most reliable and high performance products, including:
- Integrated Electronic Packaging - Ultra-rugged and reliable seals that effectively eliminate solder joint fatigue and cracked glass
- Hermetic Connectors - Rectangular DC Connectors, Circular DC Connectors, RF/Microwave Connectors, High Pressure Connectors, Medical Components, Hermetic Windows
- EMI Filters - Micro/Mini, Eyelet, Filter Pins, Bolt, Broadband, Discoidal Ceramic Capacitors and Custom Caparrays, Custom Filter Assemblies
- Bonded Metals - Explosive Bonding, Explosive Forming, and Explosive Hardening
- Laser Welding - State of the art computer controlled, true non-contact Lasag Laser Welding technology
Comprehensive Process Capabilities
- Precision Machining - State of the art manufacturing facility featuring 3 and 4 axis machines
- Hermetic Sealing - Glass-to-metals seals and ceramic-to-metal seals
- Vacuum Brazing - Metal-to-ceramic bonding, metal-to-composite bonding and metal-to-metal bonding
- Surface Finishing - Full range of capabilities including, chromate conversion, painting, and more
We offer a complete solution to many of our customers and are often the sole source supplier for many of the components. Our comprehensive, end-to-end capabilities, combined with our experienced staff of engineers, scientists and technicians, allow us to provide you with any or all of the products and services you require.
Featured Process Capability
SOURIAU PA&E has added new x-ray capabilities following its acquisition of a new Feinfocus FXC-160.30 “Cougar” system with FGUI (Feinfocus Graphic User Interface). It will allow SOURIAU PA&E to produce quicker detailed analysis of in process production work and provide a means to more fully analyze any component failures that may require detailed analysis. The new x-ray system will also allow SOURIAU PA&E to send digital images or videos of the associated X-ray image and enhance the images with the FGUI software.