Hermetic Connectors and Electronic Packaging
SOURIAU PA&E utilizes specialized precision machining techniques, advanced materials science, process engineering and
proprietary technologies and processes to produce some of the most reliable and high performance products, including:
- Integrated Electronic Packaging - Ultra-rugged and reliable seals that effectively eliminate solder joint fatigue and cracked glass
- Hermetic Connectors - Rectangular DC Connectors, Circular DC Connectors, RF/Microwave Connectors, High Pressure Connectors, Medical Components, Hermetic Windows
- EMI Filters - Micro/Mini, Eyelet, Filter Pins, Bolt, Broadband, Discoidal Ceramic Capacitors and Custom Caparrays, Custom Filter Assemblies
- Bonded Metals - Explosive Bonding, Explosive Forming, and Explosive Hardening
- Laser Welding - State of the art computer controlled, true non-contact Lasag Laser Welding technology
Comprehensive Process Capabilities
- Precision Machining - State of the art manufacturing facility featuring 3 and 4 axis machines
- Hermetic Sealing - Glass-to-metals seals and ceramic-to-metal seals
- Vacuum Brazing - Metal-to-ceramic bonding, metal-to-composite bonding and metal-to-metal bonding
- Surface Finishing - Full range of capabilities including, chromate conversion, painting, and more
We offer a complete solution to many of our customers and are often the sole source supplier for many of the components. Our comprehensive, end-to-end capabilities, combined with our experienced staff of engineers, scientists and technicians, allow us to provide you with any or all of the products and services you require.
SOURIAU PA&E Receives Natel's Star Supplier Award
Magdy Henry, Natel's vice president - supply chain, recognized SOURIAU PA&E with their annual Star Supplier Award for Quality and On-time Delivery. Mike Dana, product manager – defense & aerospace, at SOURIAU PA&E received the award at the annual International Symposium on Microelectronics in San Diego.